Roblox Game Development
Students will use Lua programming to build immersive games and monetize them using Roblox!
This Course Is For:
- Students who want to build and publish their games using Roblox Studio
- Those interested to learn game development!
- Students who enjoy playing Roblox games!
What You'll Cover:
- A minimum of 2 completed and published games on Roblox!
- Event-driven programming
- Core Roblox Studio tools
- Tool scripts for more complex games
- Player interaction scripts
- Game Loops with a Lobby, timers and teleporters
- Scripting NPCs
- Meet new friends and work on projects together with Team Build!
- Share and publish games with friends!
- Learn how to make Robux?!
- Play test the games built by you and other students
- Supplementary resources for continuous learning!
The Answers You Need
Class sizes typically range between 4-8 students. There is a minimum number of 3 students needed for group classes and holiday boot camps
How big is the class size? Is there a minimum class size?
Payments can be made by online/ATM bank transfer. Details can be found in our enrollment acknowledgement email.
What are the payment options?
Online classes will be held via a private Google Meets link that will be shared with participants before the start of the course.
How are Online classes conducted?
Please ensure that all necessary software (if any) are installed on your computer before the start of each course. Instructions will be sent via e-mail informing students on what they will need to do before the course begins.
What do I need to prepare before the class?
Our Day Camps are designed to connect with our Regular Courses, allowing you to carry on with your learning on the same topic. Alternatively you may choose to dive into something new and exciting.
What’s next after Holiday Camps?
Learn the core skills used by developers behind your favourite Roblox games! Dive into Roblox Studio and get familiar with Lua scripting as you design, create and code your own Roblox games. Students will learn how to create models, script game mechanics and customize game environments. By the end of the course, students would have built and published their very own Roblox game that they can share and possibly even monetize!
Getting familiar with Roblox Studio
Modelling 3D assets
Scripting more complex game mechanics with Lua
Learn GameDev concepts (e.g. procedural generation)
Basic monetization strategies
WHAT YOU'LL GET
A certificate of completion
Your very own published Roblox games!
A fundamental understanding of Roblox Studio
Access to our learning resources
SWAG - EZA goodies
Time to make some $Robux$ by publishing your games!
Engage in jam-packed learning sessions to bring your Roblox game ideas to life!