Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Last updated: June 1, 2022
By enrolling in any course including but not limited to regular classes, camps, workshops, hackathons or other services offered by Eza Education Sdn. Bhd. (hereafter referred to as “EZA”, “we”, “us”,”our”,"the company"), the customer acknowledges and agrees to our Terms & Conditions as specified below:
1. Enrollment is only confirmed upon completion of the registration form and upon successful receipt of full payment.
2. We reserve the right to refuse, terminate a student’s enrollment at any time due to, including but not limited to, non-payment of the tuition fees in part or in full, disruptive behavior, and or negative impact on other students where classes are conducted.
3. To guarantee the safety of both students and instructors, participants may need to bring their own laptop and devices for in-center classes.
Course Fees and Payments Policy
1. Course fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable once the student’s placement has been confirmed.
2. All course fees must be settled 5 days before the class/camp/hackathon commences or after registration whichever comes first. The company reserves the right to withdraw the enrolment if the fee has not been settled.
3. Course fees must be paid at the time of enrolment via cheque, cash, bank transfer or other online payment methods available at that time. The company reserves the right to change or decline any payment method without prior notice.
4. We reserve the right to cancel a class, as well as the final decision over any instance where students are unable to attend lessons.
1. In view of the pandemic, our centres strictly adhere to the official policy of the Ministry of Education Malaysia. Should the MOE deem it unsafe for face-to-face classes to proceed, our courses will be shifted to an online format. However, parents have the choice to defer lessons by converting the payable fee to course credits (valid for no more than 1 year).
Make-up Lesson Policy (Not applicable to holiday camps and workshops)
1. Make-up lessons only apply to regular courses and are non-refundable and non-transferable. Holiday camps and trial classes are not applicable.
2. Please provide a medical certificate for sick leave. One make-up lesson will be arranged for one sick leave.
3. We guarantee that ONE make-up lesson will be arranged per school term, provided we receive a notification at least 24 hours before the class starts.
4. For further absences, students are allowed to sit in another class of the same level. This is provided that the class is not full and the two classes are at a similar stage in the curriculum.
5. Make-up lessons do not apply to absentees who fail to notify our team 24 hours prior and/or miss their make-up lesson.
6. Make-up lessons are only available within the same school term.
7. No replacement class will be provided for the missed make-up lesson.
8. No make-up lesson for make-up lessons.
Restrictions on use and Non-Solicitation
1. Customers agree not to reproduce, distribute or show to any other person, company and or organization, in whole or in part, any of the class materials, lesson notes, assessments and projects distributed by the company without the prior written consent of us.
2. Customers are not permitted to solicit or make private tuition arrangements with any of our instructors, tutors or helpers either employed or introduced by our company.
1. By accepting our terms and conditions, you accept that EZA Education Sdn. Bhd. can freely use all photography, film, and sound materials that have been created by us during our programs, without asking for further approval from the participants. We reserve all rights to images and footages.
2. We reserve the right to use the student’s work only for promotional or educational purposes.
All information disclosed and provided by EZA Education Sdn. Bhd. (“EZA”, “we” or “our”) on our official website www.ezaeducation.com) is for general information purposes only. We shall not be deemed responsible for inaccurate information, nor any damage or loss caused by information on this website. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the company. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the company takes no responsibility and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Changes to Disclaimer
We update our Disclaimer from time to time without prior notice. Therefore, we encourage you to check the Website occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent terms.
Unless specified otherwise, we are the owner of the copyright of all content available on this website. All contents of this website, including text, graphics, photos, files and information shall be used for personal and non-commercial purposes only. Distributing, modifying or replicating any content of this website for public or commercial purposes in any manner without the written consent of EZA Education Sdn. Bhd. is strictly prohibited.